Travel with kids in Baden-Baden
Travel with kids
Find practical information to make the most of your visit with your little ones at Roomers.
- Kids aged 0-3 years stay free in parents’ bed
- Kids from 4 years count as third person in the room and are charged at a surcharge of 60 EUR per night
- An extra bed is provided in the suite. Extra beds are available from the Junior Suite category
- Breakfast and the tourist tax are not included
- Kids aged 0-8 years are entitled to complimentary breakfast
- Kids between the ages of 8-14 years are charged with a breakfast rate of 16 EUR per day
- 14 years and over, breakfast is charged in full at 32 EUR per day
Spa area and infinity pool
- Children under the age of 16 are permitted to enter the spa area only when accompanied by their parents or an adult caregiver
- Use of the spa area and infinity pool with children under 16 years, is available daily from 11 AM to 3 PM.
Good to know
You can find exciting leisure activities in Baden-Baden on our Black Forest page.
For further details or questions our host team is at your disposal: